AI Artificial Intelligence - Shaping the future
Morning - Keynotes:
- "AI in the Supply Chain" | Dietmar Millinger
- "AI as a Game-Changer for Service Innovation" | Speaker to be announced
This is followed by a workshop with Diemtar Millinger. The focus is on the manufacturing company with all its challenges and interdisciplinary tasks.
Afternoon - Workshop:
- "AI in the Supply Chain" with Dietmar Millinger
Building on the information from the keynote speeches in the morning, this workshop involves the concrete implementation of the acquired knowledge together with our instructor Dietmar Millinger. Following an introduction of the state of the art of artificial intelligence and machine learning, the participants will use their own questions as an opportunity to discuss how and where AI can be used in the supply chain. Based on selected problems, you will learn more about fundamental AI solution approaches and about what “data” have to look like in order to be processed. Gain your first experiences with reinforcement learning and get to know tools and methods that help you initiate these processes in your own company.
- Managers and decision-makers from the industry such as development engineers, operation managers, research and development managers, production engineers, mechatronic engineers, software developers
- Graduates and students of the master-degree further education programmes PTM, SIM and ATM, participants of the further education programme DFM and the bachelor degree programme Smart Engineering as well as students from partner universities of the St. Pölten UAS
- Teachers in technical training programmes and schools as well as opinion leaders from the academic and industrial field
- Innovation managers and product developers
Participation fee: 150€
For members of the Zukunftsakademie Mostviertel, the PFI - Plattform für Innovation, the Beta-Campus and students of the FH St. Pölten and the Zukunftsakademie free!